Galiavan: Nightmare Apocalypse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An alternate storyline for Galiavan: 2657

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bridge Street

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Usagi

Usagi

Honor : 0

Bridge Street Empty
PostSubject: Bridge Street   Bridge Street I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 1:29 pm

Usagi followed Culture street till it spilt out onto Bridge Street. She remembered this area well, after being transported to Danton City after she and her friend escaped Azula. But now, as a human-and at the end of a plague, this once busy street that crossed the Danton City Creek was empty-devoid of all life. Scattered newspapers, Missing Posters, signs that said: "ALL DEAD INSIDE" and other trash littered the ground. A chill ran up her spine simply because it was so eerie. The white overcast skies, the foggy remains of the former capital of the planet-and not even a body-not even a speck of blood to indicate where the inhabitants went. "It's as if the people vanished without a single struggle...not even that is possible." she thought out loud. She turned and looked over the bridge. The water below the bridge was the Danton City Creek-which was more or less a river now. The water overflowed the banks partly, and she was curious as to how it could have filled up so much...
She let out another rolling sigh, and decided to lean against the side of the bridge for the duration, and look up at the bland sky. "There has to be someone out here..." she said with a slight frown.
Back to top Go down
Prince Narin

Prince Narin

Bridge Street Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bridge Street   Bridge Street I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 8:27 am

I couldn't help but be a little scared as I walked down the street, keeping an eye out for anymore of those strange creatures. My arrows didn't seem to have much effect, and they smelled way too bad to eat, fighting them wasn't at all a good plan. Fortunately none seemed to be in sight, as I saw a human woman nearby, waving over to Usagi with both arms. "Hey! I'm not a monster!" Just to be sure, before running over towards her. "Finally, I haven't seen anyone else since the village fell. I thought I might be the last person in the world..."
Back to top Go down
Usagi

Usagi

Bridge Street Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bridge Street   Bridge Street I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 8:38 am

Usagi blinked, looking up to the boy as he approached. She grinned and waved back to him. "Hey! Don't worry I won't hurt you!" she replied back, stepping forward to meet the young fellow. "I'm Usagi, you haven't been hurt, have you?" she asked with a concerned tone. She looked him over for bites, seeing if she could bandage any if she had spotted any marks.
Back to top Go down
Prince Narin

Prince Narin

Bridge Street Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bridge Street   Bridge Street I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 8:44 am

Shaking my head, I looked a tiny bit shy as she looked me over. "No, I try not to let my enemies get in close when I avoid it. I got a few right in the heart, but it didn't seem to do much to stop them." Realizing I hadn't introduced myself, I smiled up at her. "I'm Narin, Prince Narin. It's really nice to meet you."
Back to top Go down
Usagi

Usagi

Bridge Street Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bridge Street   Bridge Street I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 8:50 am

She let out a sigh of relief, and she grinned. He was a shy young elfin boy. She crouched down to his level, her breasts bobbing slightly and she ran her left hand through his hair. "Well it is a pleasure to meet you Narin. I have to say, I never met a Prince before." she added, smiling genuinely back at him.
Back to top Go down
Prince Narin

Prince Narin

Bridge Street Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bridge Street   Bridge Street I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 8:54 am

Still looking a bit shy, especially with this view, I smiled as she brushed my hair. "I've never met a human before either. The village is really well hidden. At least it was, I don't know how those things found it, but it looks like you have been dealing with them for a while."
Back to top Go down
Usagi

Usagi

Bridge Street Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bridge Street   Bridge Street I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 9:27 am

She giggled. "Well...let's just say your lucky you caught me now rather than a few months prior." she said with a wink. She then nodded. "Yeah, those Undead creatures are a tad hard to kill. You have to aim for their head-thats how you can drop them quickly. Though it pains me to say it, I hate having to kill anything; but if forced I will do so. One of my first friends I've ever met told me that. And I still live by his creed." she said looking up at the sky. That same friend was the one she came here to look for, but with the exception of Narin and herself, the place was an empty town. She looked back down at him. "How long have you been here in the city?" she asked, her arms falling down between her legs-her hands hovering above the pavement. Her breasts were somewhat squeezed together due to her arms; accentuating their fullness and exposing the deep crevass of her cleavage.
Back to top Go down
Prince Narin

Prince Narin

Bridge Street Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bridge Street   Bridge Street I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 9:54 am

This came as a little bit of a shock. Having been trained since birth to aim for the opponent's heart, a new target would take a bit of getting used to. "Thank you very much! That's a major load off my mind, I was worried that you just had to keep firing, I'd run out of arrows before even one of them went down, so I just ran for it. At least they've got a weakness." As she lowered her arms, my cheeks reddened a little. "Uhh, only a few hours, I've been in the dessert a long time though."
Back to top Go down
Usagi

Usagi

Bridge Street Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bridge Street   Bridge Street I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 10:02 am

She smiled again. "Well I'm glad I helped! You came here all alone? I'm so sorry Narin." she replied suddenly, and frowned slightly. She felt sorry for the boy, and felt like she could relate. She suddenly grinned. "So, how long since you last eaten? I think there should be a ice cream shop around here-they should have a freezer...the ice cream should still be good to eat." she replied looking up and placing a finger at the corner of her mouth. "Hmm...well let me check the map then-" she said pulling out the map that was held onto her by a strap from her G-string. She was still oblivious to Narin's glances, and even if she was didn't mind at all. "So...yeah, I think theres one a little ways from here."
Back to top Go down
Prince Narin

Prince Narin

Bridge Street Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bridge Street   Bridge Street I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 10:16 am

I put one hand on my tan stomach, which was at the same time fit and well muscled, but with a cute layer of babyfat. "It feels like forever. I tried to eat one of those creatures, but the smell almost made me sick. I've had a few lizards and some water from the plants I could find, but that's it." The sound of the ice cream seemed to make my eyes light up with excitement, even with the surprise of where the map came from. "That would be great!"
Back to top Go down
Usagi

Usagi

Bridge Street Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bridge Street   Bridge Street I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 10:24 am

She blinked. "Well yes, I would suppose eating something rotten would be a sick ordeal to try to go through." she then smiled. "Even more the reason to head to the shop!" she exclaimed patting the right side of his face before standing back up again-her breasts jiggling once again. "So onwards!" she said in an energetic manner to raise his spirits more. Her mini-skirt flowing slightly up, and her green G-string could be seen hidden in the shadows under her black skirt. "C'mon, this way!" she said, looking from the map to Narin, and she grabbed his left hand with her right hand and lead him towards the other side of the bridge.
Back to top Go down
Prince Narin

Prince Narin

Bridge Street Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bridge Street   Bridge Street I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 10:26 am

I initially hesitated from the view, distracted as I saw just below the skirt, but as Usagi took my hand I began to run along, smiling as I kept up with her. I hadn't realized just how hungry I was, and this sounded like the perfect way to take care of it. "Right behind you!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bridge Street Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bridge Street   Bridge Street I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bridge Street
Page 1 of 1