Galiavan: Nightmare Apocalypse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An alternate storyline for Galiavan: 2657

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

"U" Street (the city's main street....just read :P)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
DEATH
Admin
DEATH

Honor : 0

"U" Street (the city's main street....just read :P) Empty
PostSubject: "U" Street (the city's main street....just read :P)    "U" Street (the city's main street....just read :P) I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 8:36 pm

The City of Jemial's famous two lane-unpaved street. The street is litterally, a large "U" when you look down at it from the Ithtecan Mountain Chain.
It's the main street and really the only street that can be used in this city to get from "point A" to "point B".
Back to top Go down
https://galiavan-nightmare.forumotion.com
Barduwulf

Barduwulf

PostSubject: Re: "U" Street (the city's main street....just read :P)    "U" Street (the city's main street....just read :P) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 11:21 pm

A man clad in armor and cloak, scarf wrapped around his head, only two lenses peered out from the wrappings. The swordaman, thinking to himself Hard to believe this big a place was turned into such a pile of rubble. Still, there may be some secrets strewn among these streets. Warrants an investigation. He proceeded to head off, hoping to find something worthwhile

Last edited by Barduwulf on Fri Jun 17, 2011 2:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Suzu Yamata

Suzu Yamata

PostSubject: Re: "U" Street (the city's main street....just read :P)    "U" Street (the city's main street....just read :P) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 11:29 pm

A young woman, appeared from behind the cool steel warrior. Her chest bobbed slightly as she carefully watched the samurai. "I have to do this right." she thought as she walked up the side of the roof and followed the man, sticking to the shadows.
Back to top Go down
Barduwulf

Barduwulf

PostSubject: Re: "U" Street (the city's main street....just read :P)    "U" Street (the city's main street....just read :P) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 11:38 pm

"well, Suzu, Are you ready for your first field assignment?" the swordsman said to his cautious student.
Back to top Go down
Suzu Yamata

Suzu Yamata

PostSubject: Re: "U" Street (the city's main street....just read :P)    "U" Street (the city's main street....just read :P) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 11:46 pm

The young woman's body froze and she lost her footing and caught it again. "Damn he always catches me when I sneak!" she thought before nodding. "Yeah, I'll tell you I'm a little scared." she replied softly, before slipping down to her master, her breasts again bobbed up in down in fluent motion. She walked close beside her master. "Master Bard...what is the 'said' mission going to be?" she asked, her beautiful big blue eyes glancing at him, her eyelids fluttering softly.
Back to top Go down
Barduwulf

Barduwulf

PostSubject: Re: "U" Street (the city's main street....just read :P)    "U" Street (the city's main street....just read :P) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 11:51 pm

"We're following a rumor I heard, about a young man and woman around these parts, said to be ghosts of the lost. i'm not so certain they're dead yet." He replied to his apprentice. "Mainly this is a scouting mission, but holds an important part of your training as well: awareness of ones surroundings."
Back to top Go down
Suzu Yamata

Suzu Yamata

PostSubject: Re: "U" Street (the city's main street....just read :P)    "U" Street (the city's main street....just read :P) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 11:56 pm

She nodded back. "Well as far as I can tell-there's no one around yet..." she stated, stepping a little closer to her master. She had grown acustomed to his ways and teachings-but there was also a little attraction in there too she thought. Her youthful features blushed slightly as she bumped into his arm. "Master...since there is a lack of activity...is it possible we could pavaler? Rest a little bit...theres still some question's I'd like to ask you if it is alright-some pertain to the mission; others not..." she asked, a little timid in her question.
Back to top Go down
Barduwulf

Barduwulf

PostSubject: Re: "U" Street (the city's main street....just read :P)    "U" Street (the city's main street....just read :P) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 12:03 am

"That would be a welcome idea, since we've been walking for a while now. Lets find somewhere to convene to for this discussion. Bad idea to leave oneself out in the open."
Back to top Go down
Suzu Yamata

Suzu Yamata

PostSubject: Re: "U" Street (the city's main street....just read :P)    "U" Street (the city's main street....just read :P) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 12:07 am

She nodded, and spotted an Inn acrossed the street-without even realizing it she had taken his arm and guided him over with a youthful energy. She turned to him, now realizing even if it had suit their purposes. "Do you think this would be a nice place, Master?" she asked, cocking her head to the side and letting on of her pigtails bounce and sway with the sudden motion.
Back to top Go down
Barduwulf

Barduwulf

PostSubject: Re: "U" Street (the city's main street....just read :P)    "U" Street (the city's main street....just read :P) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 12:13 am

"I don't see a reason why it wouldn't." her teacher replies, as they both entered the inn.
Back to top Go down
Aki Frost

Aki Frost

PostSubject: Escape    "U" Street (the city's main street....just read :P) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 11:15 pm

Aki turned to the others, and looked back to Barduwulf. "Hey, are we gonna go look for those things that Doctor was looking for, or are we gonna just evac?" she asked leaning against a guard rail.
Back to top Go down
Barduwulf

Barduwulf

PostSubject: Re: "U" Street (the city's main street....just read :P)    "U" Street (the city's main street....just read :P) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 11:54 pm

"Bad idea to let good supplies go to waste, why not repossess them?"
Back to top Go down
Suzu Yamata

Suzu Yamata

PostSubject: Re: "U" Street (the city's main street....just read :P)    "U" Street (the city's main street....just read :P) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 12:01 am

"Sounds good to me!" Suzu stated leaping down the stairway to greet the two.
Back to top Go down
Aki Frost

Aki Frost

PostSubject: Re: "U" Street (the city's main street....just read :P)    "U" Street (the city's main street....just read :P) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 12:33 am

Aki grinned. "Well then that's settled, shall we break off into small groups or should we stick together. If we need to regroup, we need a place we all can meet up at that isn't comprimised by things like 'those guys' in there." she replied thumbing towards the pubs lower enterance.
Back to top Go down
Barduwulf

Barduwulf

PostSubject: Re: "U" Street (the city's main street....just read :P)    "U" Street (the city's main street....just read :P) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 11:12 pm

"No, we are sticking together. Splitting up is a suicidal notion."
Back to top Go down
Jack Handy

Jack Handy

PostSubject: Re: "U" Street (the city's main street....just read :P)    "U" Street (the city's main street....just read :P) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 4:18 pm

"Just to let you know-those things'll be right on us if we do get a'move on! And I can't defend myself while I'm carrying her!" he replied back as he started heading towards the general store.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "U" Street (the city's main street....just read :P)    "U" Street (the city's main street....just read :P) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"U" Street (the city's main street....just read :P)
Page 1 of 1