Galiavan: Nightmare Apocalypse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An alternate storyline for Galiavan: 2657

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Suspension Bridge (destroyed)

Go down 
+3
Niru
Saeko
DEATH
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
DEATH
Admin
DEATH

Honor : 0

The Suspension Bridge (destroyed) Empty
PostSubject: The Suspension Bridge (destroyed)    The Suspension Bridge (destroyed) I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 9:42 pm

The wooden ricketty bridge coonects to the mountain range of Roughland..This is the only other way to get to Ithteca, other than by boat by sailing into the lower bay of Ithteca and taking the cargo elevator up into the upper bay, and possibly parachuting into the city. Below this bridge is a misty and rocky river that leads to the Blackmoth ocean.

It was destroyed and the Undead cannot enter Ithteca from land anymore.
Back to top Go down
https://galiavan-nightmare.forumotion.com
Saeko

Saeko

PostSubject: Re: The Suspension Bridge (destroyed)    The Suspension Bridge (destroyed) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 10:45 am

Saeko stopped short at the sight of the destroyed bridge. "Hmm...this is rather counter productive...I guess we could take the boat over and make things easier; what do you think?" she asked Niru, unsure of his response. She didn't know that the bridge had been destroyed since she came here by boat; having thought it would have just been heavily guarded.
Back to top Go down
Niru

Niru

PostSubject: Re: The Suspension Bridge (destroyed)    The Suspension Bridge (destroyed) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 10:48 am

"Oh great..." I muttered softly as I saw the broken bridge, hands on my hips as I looked down the gap. Reaching into my pocket, I took out a leaf and spun it on one hand. "Hmm..." I could turn it into a board or something to cross with, but that had a great number of dangers. My creations sometimes snapped back at random, and that's if I could even make a board heavy enough to support our weight. With a final sigh I stuck it back in my hakama. "Yes, I'm going to say that's the better option."
Back to top Go down
Saeko

Saeko

PostSubject: Re: The Suspension Bridge (destroyed)    The Suspension Bridge (destroyed) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 12:22 pm

Niru wrote:
"Oh great..." I muttered softly as I saw the broken bridge, hands on my hips as I looked down the gap. Reaching into my pocket, I took out a leaf and spun it on one hand. "Hmm..." I could turn it into a board or something to cross with, but that had a great number of dangers. My creations sometimes snapped back at random, and that's if I could even make a board heavy enough to support our weight. With a final sigh I stuck it back in my hakama. "Yes, I'm going to say that's the better option."
She sighed. "It would've been easier if we could fly." she replied. "Well, unless we sprout wings or something we can't really go that way I guess." she then turned towards the direction of the docks. She had a few things to get while she was in Beijio too while they were there.
Back to top Go down
Alastor

PostSubject: Re: The Suspension Bridge (destroyed)    The Suspension Bridge (destroyed) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 6:11 pm

"*sigh*, time to find a boat, I guess."
Back to top Go down
Valan Bennett

Valan Bennett

PostSubject: Re: The Suspension Bridge (destroyed)    The Suspension Bridge (destroyed) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 6:56 pm

Valan stood behind Alastor with his SMG hanging around his back from the shoulder strap. He had his hand and elbow propped up by his other arm, and questioned the size of the Gap. "Well that's not any good..." he then turned and noticed Alastor, and the other two. "Hey-aren't you that Demon Hunter? The names Valan, Valan Bennett. I'd appreciate it if you could help me with a certain 'problem' if its all the same to you. You with the proper Demon Hunting experience and all." he asked turning to him.
Back to top Go down
Niru

Niru

PostSubject: Re: The Suspension Bridge (destroyed)    The Suspension Bridge (destroyed) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 9:11 am

Crossing my arms, I walked over, looking up at him with a snide expression. "We're busy, and as you can see have just been set back quite a ways, why precisely should we help you?" I wasn't really upset in tone, simply rude.
Back to top Go down
Valan Bennett

Valan Bennett

PostSubject: Re: The Suspension Bridge (destroyed)    The Suspension Bridge (destroyed) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 11:37 pm

Valan looked down at the kitsune and blinked with a nervous expression. "Hey, I'm sorry kid. I just feel like I needed help from the Demon Hunter right here and all." he said patting Alastor's shoulder. "You and that girl can go on your merry way-but I require the assistance of this guy. I've got a feeling he could help me out dearly."
Back to top Go down
Saeko

Saeko

PostSubject: Re: The Suspension Bridge (destroyed)    The Suspension Bridge (destroyed) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 11:11 am

Saeko sighed, turning to the young kitsune. "Well...this has been a weird event so far. C'mon, follow me Niru." she said with a grin and headed into the direction of the docks.
Back to top Go down
Niru

Niru

PostSubject: Re: The Suspension Bridge (destroyed)    The Suspension Bridge (destroyed) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 7:00 am

Following after, I gave a little sigh. "Phew, after that bridge, the last thing we need is to waste even more time." During the discussion I had continued to think of ways I could have used my abilities to get past it, but even then giving Saeko a safe passageway was the tough part.
Back to top Go down
Saeko

Saeko

PostSubject: Re: The Suspension Bridge (destroyed)    The Suspension Bridge (destroyed) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 3:08 pm

Niru wrote:
Following after, I gave a little sigh. "Phew, after that bridge, the last thing we need is to waste even more time." During the discussion I had continued to think of ways I could have used my abilities to get past it, but even then giving Saeko a safe passageway was the tough part.
"I know, right? Heh, too bad we can't fly over there-heheh, it's not like you can turn into something and fly, right?" she said with a light chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Niru

Niru

PostSubject: Re: The Suspension Bridge (destroyed)    The Suspension Bridge (destroyed) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 12:40 pm

"Kind of..." I started to reply casually. "I could fly to the other side, but to be honest flying is one of the few things I'm not very good at. I can't carry anything more then half a pound or so."
Back to top Go down
Saeko

Saeko

PostSubject: Re: The Suspension Bridge (destroyed)    The Suspension Bridge (destroyed) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 12:46 pm

She blinked and paused. "You can fly? How do you do such a thing?" she asked, genuinely curious.
Back to top Go down
Niru

Niru

PostSubject: Re: The Suspension Bridge (destroyed)    The Suspension Bridge (destroyed) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 5:11 am

Taking out a leaf from my pants pocket, I gently balanced it on my forehead and began to focus. After a few moments there was a rippling puff of smoke, and it cleared to reveal me turned into a rather large parrot, but with my normal tail. Giving the whole thing a rather odd look. "See?"
Back to top Go down
Saeko

Saeko

PostSubject: Re: The Suspension Bridge (destroyed)    The Suspension Bridge (destroyed) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 11:03 am

Niru wrote:
Taking out a leaf from my pants pocket, I gently balanced it on my forehead and began to focus. After a few moments there was a rippling puff of smoke, and it cleared to reveal me turned into a rather large parrot, but with my normal tail. Giving the whole thing a rather odd look. "See?"

She blinked, not sure what to say about the new look. She then brought up her right hand and held back laughter in muffled blasts; but it was in vain and she laughed out loud and fully. When she finally recovered from the laughing fit, she wiped her tearing eyes with her right sleeve and giggled. "S-sorry, just that I haven't had a good laugh since this whole undead nightmare began." she said, looking at Niru with a grin. "But I can see why you could only carry a pound or so."
Back to top Go down
Bella

Bella

PostSubject: Re: The Suspension Bridge (destroyed)    The Suspension Bridge (destroyed) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 12:52 pm

The heat haze rippled in the distance and from it a shadow formed, indistinct at first and without form the shadow grew in size, each weary step along the road drawing it closer to the destroyed bridge. Slowly but surely the shadow took on human form finally stopping at the edge of the shattered bridge. A manicured hand reached up to draw back the hood that covered her head and Bella surveyed the ruined bridge.
"why do I only ever have bad luck?" She muttered to herself more than anyone else before taking out a powerful scope to take a closer inspection of the city "Well at least it looks safe in there, I suppose now I have to make the effort to get in" and with that she headed towards the coast intent on finding a boat.
Back to top Go down
Ghost

Ghost

PostSubject: Re: The Suspension Bridge (destroyed)    The Suspension Bridge (destroyed) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 7:41 pm

It was quiet. A soothing peace in the midst of a never ending apocalypse. The scent of a fine made cigar drifts up into the rather overcast sky. The man smoking the said cigar is perched on a rock. A cigar inbetween the left index and middle finger, while his right hand's fingers wrapped around the barrel of a rather large rifle.

The Suspension Bridge (destroyed) Ghost.jpg?t=1328503471

It was rather lush in this area of rocky outcroppings on the side of the cliff. The scarred man looks up with his only blue eye and spots a new presence walking by. She was an adult woman, probably mid twenties early thirties. She was dressed rather...strangely for this world with it's lack of laws...but then again-would that fact alone leave it open for such? And again, he would guess it would likely be the same for himself as well. He blew out a small cloud of smoke and looked fully up at the woman. His single eyed gaze-from her ankles up her beautiful calves and perfectly shaped thighs. From her sensuous legs he continued up to her pelvis and up the thin slope of her stomach to where twin mounds of soft and suculent breasts poked out from her torso. From her torso-he scanned her arms-which were even and average size for a woman of her excellent physique. From her arms he looked quickly at her wrists and saw a small twitch from her left and right thumbs-an experienced gunfighter who's used to sensing danger eh? He continues back up the arms to her well balanced shoulders and up a beautiful neck any vampire would die to bite-up and then levels finally upon her gorgeous youth filled face. The contours of her face with her parted red lips, balanced nose and her dazzling crystaline blue eyes-part of which were covered slightly from short raven black hair.
Her presence, and this scan for danger almost made him blush-but through his research he could tell she was packing just about as much 'hard ware' as himself. Possibly just as deadly-but do to her better looks-he supposed he'd be right in saying she was twice if not ten times as deadly. "She looks delicious..." a strange voice states from within him. He shrugged, sighing heavily. He adjusted his mental awareness and looks down at his feet. "So, your trying to head into Ithteca stranger?" he asks the woman as she is about to walk right pass him.
Back to top Go down
Bella

Bella

PostSubject: Re: The Suspension Bridge (destroyed)    The Suspension Bridge (destroyed) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 11:30 am

She'd noted the man and his rifle from a good distance away, the mere fact he was holding a weapon meant he almost certainly wasn't an undead so she'd continued her approach. Taking note of his stature and musculature seeing the shape of his frame and the various bulges from concealed weapons, the rifle was far from being the limit of his arsenal. The thing that disturbed her far more than his weapons was the way he looked at her. At first it had the appearance of another gunslinger checking out the competition but there was something more to this one, he looked like a hunter a predator. It was almost like a lion starring at a gazelle!
She shook the thought from her mind and frowned, "In a game of cat and mouse there is only one way to win" she remembered the words of her master during training "Don't be the mouse!"
She smiled at the stranger casually turning herself sideways on to make less of a target and also so he couldn't see her draw the pistol on the opposite side of her body to him.
"Perhaps" she replied looking under her fringe at him in a disarming fashion "is it any business of yours?"
Back to top Go down
Ghost

Ghost

PostSubject: Re: The Suspension Bridge (destroyed)    The Suspension Bridge (destroyed) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 11:44 am

He looked up, noting her change in stance. As he had thought, she was as aware of him as he was of her. "Not really." he stated, blowing out another small cloud. "Good luck trying to get in though. With the bridge you no doubt already passed, being out the only way into the city is by Air or by sea through the elevating harbor from sea level." he stated. He stood up slowly-trying not to startle the likely armed woman. He uses the rifle as support for his 6' frame. He walks slowly towards the edge of the cliff-taking one final drag from his cigar before lightly flicking the remaining stubb over the edge.

We see the cigar rotate as it falls off the edge, clipping against the rocky wall closest to the pair above before falling into the misty pit of the ravine. The cigar flicked off a mountain's height eventually hit running water-a small and rocky river that spilt out into the Blackmoth ocean-beside the boats leaving Ithteca's Cargo lift.

The man watched the cigar's light red glow disappear before he returned his gaze to the woman. "I can hear the cargo ships already departing Ithteca." He stated. "They're likely headed west...where the Undead are more heavily populated from what I gather." he added.
Back to top Go down
Bella

Bella

PostSubject: Re: The Suspension Bridge (destroyed)    The Suspension Bridge (destroyed) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 12:04 pm

"If I ever have any luck its always bad luck" she sighed to herself more than anyone before returning her attention to the man.
"I doubt there would be anyway of alert the ships to our presence up here?" She phrased the statement as a question before moving closer to the edge to peer over.
"I'm afraid I left my helicopter at home today" she frowned looking down into the mists "There must be some other way in"
Back to top Go down
Ghost

Ghost

PostSubject: Re: The Suspension Bridge (destroyed)    The Suspension Bridge (destroyed) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 12:13 pm

He shook his head left to right. "Even if my flare gun worked-they would not be able to pick you up. They're Government Ships likely filled with soldiers. You could possibly get their attention if you show up in the area they are headed to-but they seldom make stops along the way unless if they are making repairs." he grinned a little at her joke. "There may be a way of transport down in the valley along the coast or in Danton where there's an airport." he suggested to the dashing woman. "Her flesh..." the strange inner voice rumbled again and he again shook his head from the thought. His eye had momentarily flashed a wolf like gold before he closed the eyelid. When he reopened it, the eye was navy blue again.
Back to top Go down
Bella

Bella

PostSubject: Re: The Suspension Bridge (destroyed)    The Suspension Bridge (destroyed) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 12:19 pm

She shook her head, his eye didn't just change color.... did it? That can't have happened.
"I don't like the idea of going to Danton" she muttered "I've heard its infested" She folded her arms bringing her drawn gun into view but not aiming it at him. Straight away she saw him tense and realized her faux pas "Oops, sorry but you never c an be too careful" she apologized as she holstered the weapon.
Back to top Go down
Ghost

Ghost

PostSubject: Re: The Suspension Bridge (destroyed)    The Suspension Bridge (destroyed) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 12:32 pm

He grinned. "Same ideology Lady." He said parting open his coat revealing his pistols hanging from holsters on the left shoulder strap for his right hand, and one large Mauser hanging from a sheath on his right for his left hand. There was also a highly customized MP5A5 hanging from a cord around his chest. He dropped the coat back into place covering the weapons. "Well then you would want to hit the coastline in the Wastelands. You might be able to steal a ride of sorts from Jemial City if there are any hanging about...or you take a leap of faith down into the ravine-hope against hope you dont get mangled from the height and landing-avoiding all the jagged rocks and rapid torrents below-then scale a vertical wall up to our level again on a slippery wall of rock...then by all means milady." he said, swaying his hand to the right teasingly offering her the right to jump.
Back to top Go down
Bella

Bella

PostSubject: Re: The Suspension Bridge (destroyed)    The Suspension Bridge (destroyed) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 12:56 pm

She peered over the edge again "Thats a long way down, even if you avoided the cliff wall on the way hitting the water would be like hitting concrete" She scowled "There has to be another option" she glanced around thinking of a signal fire to alert the city but then again how would the city be able to get to them. Looking back at the shattered bridge she considered trying to pick her way over it but it looked suicidal. Finally out of ideas she turned to the man "So whats your story why are you just sat here?"
Back to top Go down
Ghost

Ghost

PostSubject: Re: The Suspension Bridge (destroyed)    The Suspension Bridge (destroyed) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 2:18 pm

He looked off towards the city. "I have no story-other than wandering and collecting items for trade. Been stuck outside the city for a while now...perhaps a week. Not like I want to enter...-" with his back turned to her his eye became a predatory shape and a wolf-like gold. "C'mon...you so want to be in there...as do I." came the strange voice again. Usually it wouldn't be this active...but the woman...
He shook his head and shrugged. "-I get more business traveling and hovering around safe zones." he saved himself as he turned to her again, and the eyes were his normal blue too. "What about you? From the way you walk, act and carry your weapons-I'd like to guess you were one of those 'peculiar' kind of women before the Apocalypse started." he replied, folding his arms acrossed his chest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Suspension Bridge (destroyed)    The Suspension Bridge (destroyed) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Suspension Bridge (destroyed)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next