Galiavan: Nightmare Apocalypse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An alternate storyline for Galiavan: 2657

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Suspension Bridge (destroyed)

Go down 
+3
Niru
Saeko
DEATH
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Bella

Bella

Honor : 0

The Suspension Bridge (destroyed) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Suspension Bridge (destroyed)    The Suspension Bridge (destroyed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 11:56 am

There was something strange about this man, it wasn't anything he said or his demeanor but something about him made the hairs on Bella's neck stand on end. Even though she'd holstered her gun and adopted a more relaxed air she was far from comfortable around him. The worse part was there was nothing she could put her finger on, after all it wasn't like he had horns sprouting out of his head!
"I made a living before all this" she gestured with her arm a sweeping movement that took in most of the continent if not the planet "But you'll never have heard of me" she added, after all assassins tend to keep a low profile and advertising just gets you in trouble.
Back to top Go down
Ghost

Ghost

PostSubject: Re: The Suspension Bridge (destroyed)    The Suspension Bridge (destroyed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 12:41 pm

He could see he was giving her the wrong impression already-that voice had indeed affected him physically...but never like this before. He nodded. "True. I believe don't know you. Some people call me 'Ghost' around here, if that is necessary information for a certain beautiful woman to release her name to me. I don't bite." he said with a true smile displayed upon his scared face.
Back to top Go down
Bella

Bella

PostSubject: Re: The Suspension Bridge (destroyed)    The Suspension Bridge (destroyed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 1:04 pm

She relaxed a little after all just because the world was going to hell you couldn't distrust everyone on first sight. She forced a half smile.
"My name is Bella, and I'd be amazed if you'd ever heard of me"
She shrugged her blue eyes scanning the horizon for any signs of danger, it was the first time she'd taken them off the stranger.
Back to top Go down
Ghost

Ghost

PostSubject: Re: The Suspension Bridge (destroyed)    The Suspension Bridge (destroyed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 1:15 pm

He grinned. "I'd be amazed if you ever heard of me." he said before looking at the direction she was looking at. "If you like-I could get you inside the city." he started. "For a price however."
Back to top Go down
Bella

Bella

PostSubject: Re: The Suspension Bridge (destroyed)    The Suspension Bridge (destroyed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 1:27 pm

She turned to look at him again, thinking about his words and the meanings behind them, trying to read into the inflection exactly what he meant.
She shrugged "I don't see how, but I may as well know your price?" she asked in a non-committal way.
Back to top Go down
Ghost

Ghost

PostSubject: Re: The Suspension Bridge (destroyed)    The Suspension Bridge (destroyed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 1:32 pm

He leaned against a rock that had jutted out from the ground. "It all depends what you have. I trade with whatever is considered valuable or worth the effort to work for. That is my price." he replied back with his hands folded again. "Stop beating around the bush..." that inner voice states again.
Back to top Go down
Bella

Bella

PostSubject: Re: The Suspension Bridge (destroyed)    The Suspension Bridge (destroyed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 1:34 pm

She kicked a stone around with her foot thinking for a moment before replying.
"Well gold isn't worth much these days, and although I've got plenty of weapons to trade you already seem to have all you need" she hesitated "I'm not sure I have anything to trade"
Back to top Go down
Ghost

Ghost

PostSubject: Re: The Suspension Bridge (destroyed)    The Suspension Bridge (destroyed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 1:41 pm

He blinked. "Well I'm sure there is something you could offer." he replied shifting his movement a little. "Everyone has something of value they could trade-even if it seems trivial or small in nature."

"Come on...you know what you want you sly son of a bitch...heheheh you are worse than me sometimes...I would have just spat it out before any of this pussy-footing...you disgrace of a man." that annoying voice pestered again, causing Ghost to frown slightly.
Back to top Go down
Bella

Bella

PostSubject: Re: The Suspension Bridge (destroyed)    The Suspension Bridge (destroyed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 1:45 pm

She folded her arms and nodded her head "Hmmm I think I see what your getting at" she scowled back at the man "well lets hear your plan to get me in there" she nodded towards the city "and maybe, just maybe I'll think about it!"
Back to top Go down
Ghost

Ghost

PostSubject: Re: The Suspension Bridge (destroyed)    The Suspension Bridge (destroyed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 1:51 pm

He turned to the mountain path. "Don't get so flustered. Plan is simple yet effective. We head to the coast and steal the boat a certain rich son of a bitch owns. He's got an army of private guards-but they're low on ammunition. I know this for I supplied them recently. We would have to head back down the mountain though..." he then blinked again and turned to Bella. "I don't like to turn on a client-but these are harsh times and I apparently can't turn you away. I'll help you take some of them out-though I doubt you need me with what your packing." he replied.
Back to top Go down
Bella

Bella

PostSubject: Re: The Suspension Bridge (destroyed)    The Suspension Bridge (destroyed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 1:54 pm

She sighed, it was about the best plan she could think of and given her circumstances she didn't seem to have much choice.
"Well fine, I suppose a deal is a deal" she shrugged "but I swear if you cross me your going to get an extra hole in your head!"
Back to top Go down
Ghost

Ghost

PostSubject: Re: The Suspension Bridge (destroyed)    The Suspension Bridge (destroyed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 1:58 pm

He sighed. "Like I said-I don't like to turn on my clients; just the bitchy ones." he replied teasingly with a small chuckle. He would have winked-but with the fact he only had one eye it would have been useless and easily mistaken as him blinking.

He started towards the Ithteca mountain chain-weapon in hand.
Back to top Go down
Bella

Bella

PostSubject: Re: The Suspension Bridge (destroyed)    The Suspension Bridge (destroyed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 2:10 pm

She was a little surprised he hadn't demanded payment in advance and partly relieved, though another part of her would have preferred it out of the way. She dropped into step and walked beside him in silence.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Suspension Bridge (destroyed)    The Suspension Bridge (destroyed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Suspension Bridge (destroyed)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2