Galiavan: Nightmare Apocalypse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An alternate storyline for Galiavan: 2657

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ithteca City Square, The center of the four plates, and Gates

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
DEATH
Admin
DEATH

Honor : 0

Ithteca City Square, The center of the four plates, and Gates Empty
PostSubject: Ithteca City Square, The center of the four plates, and Gates    Ithteca City Square, The center of the four plates, and Gates I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 9:32 pm

This central part of the city connects several parts of the city together, such as the Harbor Town area and the Miner Village area together. There are four sectors though that are attached to these 4 parts of the city: The Western Wolf Gate (which connects to the Meldago plate of the western most part of Ithteca), The Eastern Eagle Gate (which connects to the place known as the Enterance plate to where the suspension bridge is connected to), The Northern Nomad Gate (connects to the Miner Village area and Northern Exit), and The Southern Serpent Gate (which connects to the Harbor Town area and southern Enterance/Exit).
At the center of the City Square is a four cornered statue of the Gate's protectors facing the direction of their gates...

A strange glowing portal sometimes appears above it...
Back to top Go down
https://galiavan-nightmare.forumotion.com
Niru

Niru

PostSubject: Re: Ithteca City Square, The center of the four plates, and Gates    Ithteca City Square, The center of the four plates, and Gates I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 7:57 am

With a soft yawn I flopped down on a nearby bench, leaning back as I stretched out my arms, my big flabby stomach bouncing from the motion. It was a rather peaceful day, all things considered, and I nearly fell asleep as I lay back on the bench. It was always nice to enjoy the morning air this way, rather then napping at home as I often did in the afternoon hours.
Back to top Go down
Saeko

Saeko

PostSubject: Re: Ithteca City Square, The center of the four plates, and Gates    Ithteca City Square, The center of the four plates, and Gates I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 1:25 pm

Saeko stood leaning against the wall nearby the young Niru, paying no attention to the creature while she looked skywards. She had her arms crossed across her chest-hiding the red ribbon of her school girl outfit. She was begining to wonder what was taking Alastor so damn long to return with her sword-he should have been back hours ago...

"Well you can't help it if he see's something that needs rescuing...that's just the way he is after all; a 'hero'." she thought with a slight devilish smirk, closing her beautiful asian blue eyes. She herself, she considered something a little more darker
She was gonna move, but the passing mountain breeze past her-and it felt comforting. She decided to stay just a little longer...

(wanna play? I'm bored and got nothin' to do a.t.m. Razz)
Back to top Go down
Alastor

PostSubject: Re: Ithteca City Square, The center of the four plates, and Gates    Ithteca City Square, The center of the four plates, and Gates I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 3:56 am

"Hey, Saeko." He said, walking up behind her. "Sorry about that, I ran into some obstructions along the way." He said, handing her the sword.
Back to top Go down
Niru

Niru

PostSubject: Re: Ithteca City Square, The center of the four plates, and Gates    Ithteca City Square, The center of the four plates, and Gates I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 7:41 am

Yawning a little, I sat up on the bench, rubbing my eyes twice with one hand. The area was still pretty quiet and peaceful, though my solitary rest had been broken. But I didn't mind a little company. "Your the first people I've seen today, not many seem to be frequenting this spot that early."
Back to top Go down
Saeko

Saeko

PostSubject: Re: Ithteca City Square, The center of the four plates, and Gates    Ithteca City Square, The center of the four plates, and Gates I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 11:51 am

She half turned to Alastor, her hair flowing in the wind slightly. She grinned, taking the sword greatfully from Al. "Thanks-hmm?" she turned suddenly to the attention of the young Kitsune who stirred. She grinned and turned to him. "Well hello there. There are only a few people these days who dare step out there door-despite this city being a relatively safe zone." she closed her eyes and grinned. She then reopened her asian blue eyes and said: "Your pretty daring yourself-even for a Kitsune. Pretty brave of you." she said with a wink and her grin broadened into a pearly white smile.
Back to top Go down
Alastor

PostSubject: Re: Ithteca City Square, The center of the four plates, and Gates    Ithteca City Square, The center of the four plates, and Gates I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 2:22 pm

"Well I assume if he's out here like this, he's rather capable of handling himself, don'tcha think?" Alastor remarked.
Back to top Go down
Saeko

Saeko

PostSubject: Re: Ithteca City Square, The center of the four plates, and Gates    Ithteca City Square, The center of the four plates, and Gates I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 2:37 pm

She turned to Alastor with the same smile. "Don't tell me your becoming jealous over a kitsune Al." she added a lighthearted giggle in it. The truth was-the kitsune was indeed cute-but 'cute' in the sense of like a child who mimics an adult or eats ice cream and gets chocolate spread all over their face. An 'innocent' kind of cute. "'Fraid he'll steal me away from you?" she added too, leaning against the bench and folded her arms across her chest. Still smiling, but now cocking her eye brow in curiousity. She half turned to the kitsune and kept that smile. "I think he's kinda cute." before turning back to Alastor again.
Back to top Go down
Alastor

PostSubject: Re: Ithteca City Square, The center of the four plates, and Gates    Ithteca City Square, The center of the four plates, and Gates I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 10:12 pm

"Hey now, I'm just making an observation. I can agree that he's cute though." he said as he walked over to the bench.
Back to top Go down
Saeko

Saeko

PostSubject: Re: Ithteca City Square, The center of the four plates, and Gates    Ithteca City Square, The center of the four plates, and Gates I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 4:15 pm

She smiled. "Alastor, you can be rather easy to tease." she replied, bringing up her right hand and pushing strands of purple hair away from her face, giggling as she did so. "Besides, we are in no hurry are we?" she asked. She didn't quite remember the plan-but it involved them heading West-to the Undead's Territory of Beijio if she remembered correctly.
Back to top Go down
Niru

Niru

PostSubject: Re: Ithteca City Square, The center of the four plates, and Gates    Ithteca City Square, The center of the four plates, and Gates I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 8:00 am

Looking rather proud of myself, I leaned back a bit more, rubbing my nose. "Oh I very much am, though I worry about such a charming lady being in danger." I never missed a chance to tease someone, and it seemed a perfect time. Hearing the last question, I leaned forward, looking a bit more awake now. "Oh, where are you two going?"
Back to top Go down
Saeko

Saeko

PostSubject: Re: Ithteca City Square, The center of the four plates, and Gates    Ithteca City Square, The center of the four plates, and Gates I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 8:47 am

Her purple beijionese eyes glanced over to the Kitsune and she grinned warmly. "Ah, and he's charming too. Thank you." she said, mocking a curtsy to him in a comical fashion. She then straightened up and replied: "We are headed West, towards Beijio. We were going to look for food and provisions that we could provide the town with."
Back to top Go down
Niru

Niru

PostSubject: Re: Ithteca City Square, The center of the four plates, and Gates    Ithteca City Square, The center of the four plates, and Gates I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 9:09 am

Slipping off the bench, I stretched my arms and wiggled my hips, my chubby butt bouncing visibly. "Well if your going that way, I don't see why I couldn't help out. I was starting to get bored just sitting around here after all." I nodded twice as I adjusted the large ribbon binding my hakama. "It's been a while, but I'm from out that way."
Back to top Go down
Saeko

Saeko

PostSubject: Re: Ithteca City Square, The center of the four plates, and Gates    Ithteca City Square, The center of the four plates, and Gates I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 9:29 am

Saeko grinned. "Same here. Let's go now if you like, I'll let Alastor here rest for a while since he went through the trouble to get my sword repaired." she replied. Turning to Alastor she smiled and waved before turning back to Niru. "So, shall we?" she asked, her left hand on her hip.
Back to top Go down
Niru

Niru

PostSubject: Re: Ithteca City Square, The center of the four plates, and Gates    Ithteca City Square, The center of the four plates, and Gates I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 9:51 am

I gave one more nod in agreement as I walked beside her. "That's quite fortunate, though it's been quite some time since I've had the chance to go. I may be capable, but that doesn't mean it's the sort of territory I plan to visit very often."
Back to top Go down
Saeko

Saeko

PostSubject: Re: Ithteca City Square, The center of the four plates, and Gates    Ithteca City Square, The center of the four plates, and Gates I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 10:06 am

She blinked in response to that. "Really now? I wonder why that is?" she asked curiously as they walked towards the rope bridge. Her skirt flowed and swayed with each step she made and she would look down and smile at the Kitsune every now and then. "Oh yeah, thats right. I forgot to introduce myself, I'm Saeko Busujima." she said with a wider grin to the cute kitsune.
Back to top Go down
Niru

Niru

PostSubject: Re: Ithteca City Square, The center of the four plates, and Gates    Ithteca City Square, The center of the four plates, and Gates I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 10:19 am

"Getting bit isn't high on my to-do list." Realizing I hadn't either, I snapped my fingers. "My name's Niru, perhaps you've heard of me." She probably hadn't, but I was still convinced that my talents were famous.
Back to top Go down
Saeko

Saeko

PostSubject: Re: Ithteca City Square, The center of the four plates, and Gates    Ithteca City Square, The center of the four plates, and Gates I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 10:26 am

She blinked, stopping for a moment. "Heh, mine either. Niru...huh? Hmm...I'm sorry, I guess I haven't." she replied honestly, turning to him with her hand on her hip again.
Back to top Go down
Niru

Niru

PostSubject: Re: Ithteca City Square, The center of the four plates, and Gates    Ithteca City Square, The center of the four plates, and Gates I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 10:28 am

Laughing a little I leaned back with a grin, eyes closed. "Well no concern, I'll just have to show you what I can do in person then." It then dawned on me that, besides the general region, I really had no idea where we were headed. "So, where exactly are these supplies supposed to be?"
Back to top Go down
Saeko

Saeko

PostSubject: Re: Ithteca City Square, The center of the four plates, and Gates    Ithteca City Square, The center of the four plates, and Gates I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 10:34 am

She blinked. "Well then, I can't wait till you show me Niru." She replied with a warm smile. "There's a harbor down that way-and around the harbor is a warehouse. We just need to take them back here via boat and everything should be cool." she replied back.
Back to top Go down
Niru

Niru

PostSubject: Re: Ithteca City Square, The center of the four plates, and Gates    Ithteca City Square, The center of the four plates, and Gates I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 10:40 am

"Sounds easy." I said with a smirk, increasing my speed a bit alongside her. Of course I wasn't sure what sort of resistance there might be, but such things didn't much concern me. Also it had been years since I'd been on a boat, and was rather looking forward to that, not to mention seeing what all might be in that warehouse.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ithteca City Square, The center of the four plates, and Gates    Ithteca City Square, The center of the four plates, and Gates I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ithteca City Square, The center of the four plates, and Gates
Page 1 of 1