Galiavan: Nightmare Apocalypse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An alternate storyline for Galiavan: 2657

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Ithteca Health Clinic..

Go down 
2 posters

Are we helpful?!!!
Yes
 The Ithteca Health Clinic.. I_vote_lcap0% The Ithteca Health Clinic.. I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
No
 The Ithteca Health Clinic.. I_vote_lcap0% The Ithteca Health Clinic.. I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I dont give a flying fuck!
 0% [ 0 ]
How about I come back around tenish?
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 0

AuthorMessage
DEATH
Admin
DEATH

Honor : 0

The Ithteca Health Clinic.. Empty
PostSubject: The Ithteca Health Clinic..    The Ithteca Health Clinic.. I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 9:28 pm

Here, many may treat their wounds, or bring recently killed friends to be reserected and nurtured back to health. The Fee for miner wounds is expensive but its free to re-vitalize a friend.

Though everything is free in this apocalypse...

(You come back here when you die)
Back to top Go down
https://galiavan-nightmare.forumotion.com
Kelly Matsudara

Kelly Matsudara

Honor : 0

The Ithteca Health Clinic.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ithteca Health Clinic..    The Ithteca Health Clinic.. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 12:18 pm

Kelly sighed, the current events unraveling in Galiavan were becoming dier by the day. She tossed the medical files onto her desk and took a long drag from her cig. She glared at the names of the patients who become 'Undead', or as the government liked to say: 'sick'. "Sick people don't get up and eat the living-or infest the world in a matter of months." she thought grimly, blowing out a large smoke ring. She closed her eyes into a disgusted scowl. "Assholes..." she breathed out.
Back to top Go down

The Ithteca Health Clinic..
Page 1 of 1