Galiavan: Nightmare Apocalypse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An alternate storyline for Galiavan: 2657

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Courtyard & Garden

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DEATH
Admin
DEATH

Honor : 0

Courtyard & Garden Empty
PostSubject: Courtyard & Garden   Courtyard & Garden I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 9:26 am

A small courtyard in that surrounds the the complex. A path from the village all the way up to the house cuts through a small garden.
Back to top Go down
https://galiavan-nightmare.forumotion.com
Albed

Albed

Courtyard & Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Courtyard & Garden   Courtyard & Garden I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 2:59 am

A small figure in a flaming red tunic approached through the courtyard...

"All will fall! All will Fail! There is torque in the spirits! They are restless and spiraling down on our cursed planet! Everything will never return to the state that was, is, and will be. Don't try to change it! It is the destiny that has been deemed! No shrines, sacrifices, or prayers shall help you now!" cried the man as he slowly approached the residence pulling out a vial.

He drank from the vial and his body slowly began to fade from his previous lively form. The skin from his body slide off his body as he took each deafening loud step towards the house. The bones of his body cracking against the stone walkway.

As he came closer to the house and to the light his body could only be seen as a skeleton toned by a orange-red hue from the sun.

"It's time to take life by the reins!" the man cried before laughing.
Back to top Go down
Damian Handy

Damian Handy

Courtyard & Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Courtyard & Garden   Courtyard & Garden I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 3:21 pm

Damian had backed his way up the hill to his home, turning at the right moment to face the creature that stood before him; beneath the skeletal person was a pile of melted filth and bones. Slightly shocked by this things appearance, he instinctively drew up the double barreled revolver in his right hand and leveled the sights towards it's forever grinning face. "Who-and what the hell are you?" he asked rather casually, despite the situation.
Back to top Go down
Albed

Albed

Courtyard & Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Courtyard & Garden   Courtyard & Garden I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 1:16 am

"My name is of no concern to you..." the body of bones gasped as the lungs inside started to shrivel along with the rest of the organs. The heart having already dropped beside the pile of flesh. After a small coughing fit where the muscles contracted where the eyebrows should've been the body spoke again, "I am....dying...but at my own choice...you however....will die because of what is looming over...the horizon."

The sun was coming down on the pair and the hue was starting to fade from the now skeletal body. "My last words to you...Run...for in a moment...I will no longer...have a brain...and evil will guide....my actions..." the creature spoke with finality as the muscles started to drop from their once proper connections to the bones of the creatures body. The thoughtful life of the creature slowly becoming noticeably lesser as if it's brain was dissolving.

A few moments of this horrific sight continued before a bare skeleton stood in front of Damian staring straight at him motionless.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Courtyard & Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Courtyard & Garden   Courtyard & Garden I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Courtyard & Garden
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Galiavan: Nightmare Apocalypse :: General :: Beijio-Scardia Island :: Hiiten Island :: Siamutsu Village :: The Kurogasa Residence-
Jump to: