Galiavan: Nightmare Apocalypse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An alternate storyline for Galiavan: 2657

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mountain road

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Asura

Asura

Honor : 0

Mountain road Empty
PostSubject: Mountain road   Mountain road I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 3:46 pm

The burned out Ravager Humvee was still smoking on the side of the road, while the Undead continued their relentless assault. Two ADN soldiers were dead-being torn apart and eaten by the Undead hoards. Asura cuts one of them in half with her blade, which quickly transforms into a machine gun. "Hurry your ass unless you want to join their ranks!" she ordered Trunks, the only ADN officer who joined her on the quest for more supplies. She provided cover for the young cat-girl, her machine gun exploding into existence, and ripping bullets with ease into the enemy targets below the small alcove she was standing on. The hum of the Rat-tat-tata of her assault weapon was strangely relaxing to Asura's mind, as she waited patiently for Trunks to ascend to her level.
Back to top Go down
Trunks

Trunks

Mountain road Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mountain road   Mountain road I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 5:31 am

Trunks fired her weapon fiercely at the murderous undead, and turned to her commander with large warry eyes. "Y-yes 'Mam!" She screamed-quickly climbing to her superior's side. She was a trained combat medic-everything before her was defying everything the academy had taught her. "Asura, where are we going from here?" she asked in a frightened but genuinely cool tone. She nervously kept her eyes trained on the advancing Undead, one of which was Charlie, whom was sitting in the front seat of the Ravager manning his machine gun. His blood drenched ADN uniform was all his possessions he had left of his former identity-now he was just a mindless, half eaten member of the steadily growing Undead; same went for Sarah who accompanied not too soon after him with her missing left arm...

She aimed her weapon in their direction and proceeded to open fire as she awaited Lady Asura's commands.
Back to top Go down
Ghost

Ghost

Mountain road Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mountain road   Mountain road I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 2:21 pm

Ghost led the way. His inner voice demanding why he had not asked for payment in advanced like he had been planning. He sighed. "Why would I want to induce payment on the rocky outcrop of a mountain still crawling with undead? C'mon I'm more civil than that." he thought to himself-before shrugging at the idea of responding to the inner voice. To acknowlege it...is to make it believable.
The creature laughed. "Sure...call yourself 'civilized' heheheh." Sighing again, he turned to Bella. "So, where would you like to pay me-when it comes time for that?" he asked, looking away from her as he asked-his face slightly blushing.
Back to top Go down
Bella

Bella

Mountain road Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mountain road   Mountain road I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 2:36 pm

"Well" she said more or less challenging him about his unspoken demand for sex in her reply "I could just drop my panties here if you like" she obviously wasn't to happy about the deal but couldn't see any other way around it.
Back to top Go down
Ghost

Ghost

Mountain road Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mountain road   Mountain road I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 2:40 pm

He closed his eyes and his face redened. "Still, I want you to feel as comfortable as possible. I'm not a mindless sexual oaf afterall...and you don't have to subject yourself to that in such...inadequate places." he stated.
Back to top Go down
Bella

Bella

Mountain road Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mountain road   Mountain road I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 2:58 pm

She sighed "Its hard for it to feel special when your demanding it as payment, it makes me feel like a whore" She looked around the quiet hillside, at least there was little chance in interruptions here "How about here, its a nice spot and quiet too?"
Back to top Go down
Ghost

Ghost

Mountain road Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mountain road   Mountain road I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 3:13 pm

He blinked and looked into the direction she offered. "I don't mean to treat you as such-but what you offer will help my mental state for quite a while-it does get rather lonely out here." he said before turning to her. "Will it be good enough for you? It's not fair to you already, but I don't want you to feel uncomfortable." he added, trying to make her feel comfortable as he places a hand gently on her right shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Bella

Bella

Mountain road Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mountain road   Mountain road I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 3:24 pm

She was a little surprised by his consideration of her feelings, perhaps in other circumstances they could have been friends maybe even more. No she couldn't let herself feel like that, he wanted sex for helping her well sex was all he would get, she wouldn't allow herself to become emotionally involved.
"Here is fine" she said looking around "Its a pretty spot with a pleasant view, just don't expect me to enjoy it or to profess I love you afterwards, this is just business" the words sounded hollow to her, god she hated herself for doing this!
Back to top Go down
Ghost

Ghost

Mountain road Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mountain road   Mountain road I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 5:00 am

He sighed. "Whatever makes you feel better about it." he said before smiling softly. He set his weapon down on a rock near by, pulling off his longcoat and removing his weapon belt-laying it beside the rock. He turned to her and forced a cough. "Well, after you Bella." he said blushing slightly. His inner feelings started to grow-and he had no idea why. He'd never been this way around anyone before meeting this Bella...he wondered if it was the inner beast within him reacting to his likeness for Bella...
Back to top Go down
Bella

Bella

Mountain road Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mountain road   Mountain road I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 3:39 am

She slid the leather coat from her shoulders and folded it carefully laying it over a rock before removing her shoulder holsters and belt and resting her guns on top of it. Then, still standing she hitched her skirt up revealing the gentle swell of her thighs and the soft curve of her hips. The straps of her suspenders hugged the contours of her body, the tops of her stockings emphasizing the smooth round shape of her thighs. She slipped her panties over her hips and down her thighs stepping daintily out of the tiny lacy garment. Finally closing her eyes she bent forward over the rock her hands gripping its cold surface, raising her buttocks in the air her feet slightly apart she presented her sex for him.
Back to top Go down
Ghost

Ghost

Mountain road Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mountain road   Mountain road I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 5:56 pm

For a moment he tensed, he felt something different inside him...but regardless he undid his belt and slipped down his pants and his own underware. The white hills of her buttocks added with the sensualness of her character, his man hood rising. He gently wrapped his arms around her, and then slowly connected. He pressed against her, not so hard but firm enough to divide her barricading walls. He thrusts his pelvis into her, his hands wrapped around the front fold around her volptuous breasts and he begins to massage them.
Back to top Go down
Bella

Bella

Mountain road Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mountain road   Mountain road I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 1:41 pm

She closed her eyes and bit her lip as he entered her stifling a gasp. It had been so long since she'd felt the touch of a man and in-spite of her protests she too had needs. She felt the buds of her nipples harden as his rough hands gently explored the soft orbs of her breasts. There was something intrinsically erotic about having sex in the open air, the danger, the risk of discovery, it all heightened Bella's senses and her pleasure as she closed her eyes and concentrated on his rythmn her hips rising to meet his thrusts as she surrendered to the moment.
Back to top Go down
Ghost

Ghost

Mountain road Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mountain road   Mountain road I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 5:06 pm

Ghost massaged her breasts, rolling the hardened nipples while he thrusted harder into her. His head dipped down at the base of her neck where he at first kissed her, but suddenly the kiss turned into a bite which he had not intended with but couldn't help but force himself to do so.
Back to top Go down
Bella

Bella

Mountain road Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mountain road   Mountain road I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 2:59 am

She gasped and looked around in shock, it wasn't so surprising that given the state of the world she'd developed a paranoia about being bitten. Her eyes were wide as she stared up at him, she couldn't help but look vulnerable as he fucked her from behind.
"Hey! Less of the biting if you don't mind!" she protested, but seeing something in his eyes sent a chill down her spine.
Back to top Go down
Ghost

Ghost

Mountain road Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mountain road   Mountain road I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 6:25 pm

Ghost tried to acknowlege her, but he couldn't pull back. His eye gleamed gold before he finally pulled back from her neck, a bite mark left with blood starting to form from the notches. He pulls his dick out of her and turns her around with powerful arms. He pushes her hard against the rock and begins to fuck her from the front. One of his hands-claws? Tear at the garment that draped acrossed her chest, her voluptous breasts free from their prison and hanging out before him. He brings his mouth to hers and forces his tongue deep within her mouth...she would soon feel that the tongue was abnormally longer! The organ pushed partway down her throat before slipping back up to the roof of her mouth...like he was tasting her. His larger hands grabbed at her wrists and folded them above her head as he began to press harder against her!
Back to top Go down
Bella

Bella

Mountain road Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mountain road   Mountain road I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 9:11 am

She was mad and her anger was about to boil over, he'd just torn her favorite top, then she saw the color of his eyes change! She wouldn't have believed it if she hadn't seen it with her own eyes. He pinned her roughly to the rock hurting her, thrusting hard into her making her cry out. Then he kissed her and her eyes widened in panic, what was he?!? Not undead that was certain, some sort of demon? She tried to reach her guns but his grip on her wrists was too strong. She bucked and writhed with her hips trying to throw him off but it didn't seem to help!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mountain road Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mountain road   Mountain road I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mountain road
Page 1 of 1