Galiavan: Nightmare Apocalypse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An alternate storyline for Galiavan: 2657

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Drac's cave

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Drak

Drak

Honor : 0

Drac's cave Empty
PostSubject: Drac's cave   Drac's cave I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 7:08 pm

Drac slumbered peacefully inside the cave he had considered shelter. He was drooling slightly, dreaming of a lovely maiden whom he couldn't resist but to taste, and ended up swallowing the poor lass whole...but she seemed to have enjoyed it. He grumbled, muttering something as his large frame turned, the wingless dragon now laying on his back. His tongue had rolled out of his mouth, and curled around his upper lip, still peacefully slumbering away...

(join in one or all! xD)
Back to top Go down
Asura

Asura

Drac's cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drac's cave   Drac's cave I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 6:55 pm

Asura led Trunks into the cave. "Stay close Trunks." came the response of the Section Chief. She had her weapon ready and her light on, sweeping the room for any signs of life...or reanimated life. "This place gives me the creeps...I don't like the look of it." she thought as she continued through the cave.
Back to top Go down
Trunks

Trunks

Drac's cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drac's cave   Drac's cave I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 7:59 pm

Trunks nodded. "Yes 'Mam!" she exclaimed, following closely behind her. Trunks felt a knot of dread curl inside as the two ADN soldiers ventured further into the cave. She felt as though someone or something was watching her every move and it was rather...unnerving. "So, you think any of those dead creeps will follow us in S.C.?" she asked her superior with a shaky tone.
Back to top Go down
Asura

Asura

Drac's cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drac's cave   Drac's cave I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 4:35 pm

Asura sighed. "If they can walk or shuffle their way around, they are likely to get in. But at this rate they're so disorganized they don't even notice we've taken another route." she replied, turning to the Cat-girl. She giggled. "You know Rockwell, I never noticed how tall you were compared to me." she said, changing the subject in order to preserve her companion's sanity. "And call me Asura, no need for the ranks now that they are pointless." she added.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Drac's cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drac's cave   Drac's cave I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Drac's cave
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Galiavan: Nightmare Apocalypse :: General :: Gailden :: Ithteca Mountain Chain-
Jump to: