Galiavan: Nightmare Apocalypse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An alternate storyline for Galiavan: 2657

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Satori's Room (306)

Go down 
+4
Aki Frost
Barduwulf
Jack Handy
Satori
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Satori

Satori

Honor : 0

Satori's Room (306) Empty
PostSubject: Satori's Room (306)   Satori's Room (306) I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 12:38 am

Satori woke up from her nightmare, and as she sat up in her bed. She was sweating again, and she looked around her room for any signs of life. "It was only a nightmare..." She said weakly, looking down at her sheets. "Though...would it have been better to just sleep through a nightmare-thant to wake up to one every day?" She added to her comment before coughing hard. She looked up again and couldn't see any signs of Jack, but saw none. "Jack?...Jack...are you still here?" She called out weakly again and coughed almost twice as hard.
Back to top Go down
Jack Handy

Jack Handy

PostSubject: Re: Satori's Room (306)   Satori's Room (306) I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 12:52 am

Jack entered the room with some bottles in his hand which looked like Herbal+ Drinks. "Hey sorry to keep you waiting love, I went out get you something to drink for when you woke up." He said taking a seat beside her and handing her a bottle. "Did you have a pleasant dream?" he asked as he takes a swig of his nutrition bottle and grimaced slightly (though he tried to hide it) before he turned to Satori and grinned again.
Back to top Go down
Satori

Satori

PostSubject: Re: Satori's Room (306)   Satori's Room (306) I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 6:45 pm

She took the bottle and grinned despite the fact she didn't. "It's that bad is it?" She asked with a giggle in response to his grimace. She shimmied herself over to him, and wrapped her arms around his left arm tenderly. She lays her head upon his shoulder and closes her eyes. "Well if it tastes bad, and if it is herbal, I guess it must be the cure to my ailment-teehee would'nt that be great?" she added-peeking at him slightly with her right eye. "Yes, such a pleasant dream-considering that reality is a nightmare in comparison..but nothing too much to worry about sweetie." she replied back to his response with another weak giggle.
Back to top Go down
Jack Handy

Jack Handy

PostSubject: Re: Satori's Room (306)   Satori's Room (306) I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 8:01 pm

Satori wrote:
She took the bottle and grinned despite the fact she didn't. "It's that bad is it?" She asked with a giggle in response to his grimace. She shimmied herself over to him, and wrapped her arms around his left arm tenderly. She lays her head upon his shoulder and closes her eyes. "Well if it tastes bad, and if it is herbal, I guess it must be the cure to my ailment-teehee would'nt that be great?" she added-peeking at him slightly with her right eye. "Yes, such a pleasant dream-considering that reality is a nightmare in comparison..but nothing too much to worry about sweetie." she replied back to his response with another weak giggle.

Jack smiled. "I have to truthfully say-I fell for your unending sarcasim." he replied at first. He could feel her burning head upon his shoulder and wondered if her condition would ever change. "Maybe we should stay a few more days here, your head still feels a little warm." he said turning to her. "I think it would be best, actually." he added with more concern.
Back to top Go down
Satori

Satori

PostSubject: Re: Satori's Room (306)   Satori's Room (306) I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 12:02 am

Satori blinked her eyes twice before turning around to face him directly. "Jack...I'm fine. Really I am...no need to worry on my part! Besides if we worked at that pace we'll never make it to Ithteca. And I'm actually feeling quite well now." she said with a grin and closing her eyes again. She really didn't want Jack to worry so much about her, not with an undead epidemic going on in the background. That reminds me...what's going on out there anyways? She thought, hoping that Jack would answer it for her, but if he didn't say anything she would pester him for the question.
Back to top Go down
Jack Handy

Jack Handy

PostSubject: Re: Satori's Room (306)   Satori's Room (306) I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 10:02 am

Jack sighed. "Well that encouraging spirit raging within you is another thing that I fell for." he said with a grin, pushing a strand of hair from her beautiful eyes. "But just for me, at least one more night?" He asked. He did'nt want to push her too much yet, she was still sick-had been sick since the plauge started.
Back to top Go down
Satori

Satori

PostSubject: Re: Satori's Room (306)   Satori's Room (306) I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 10:15 am

Satori opened her eyes flirtatiously. "Oh you fell for me for many reasons Jackie boy-but what I fell for most of all in you is..." she started, blushing slightly as she got closer to his ear as to whisper: but instead simply blew air into it and watch his reaction with a followed up giggle. "I'm sorry but your too easy to prank-but I love you just the same Jack...and fine-only one more night here; I hate this dank and depressing place..." she said looking down at her knees which were laid out on her dischoveled bed.
Back to top Go down
Jack Handy

Jack Handy

PostSubject: Re: Satori's Room (306)   Satori's Room (306) I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 10:31 am

Jack winced and looked over to her with narrowed eyes and a mock grin. "Oh so then its okay to say I love how your rack sways when you get in playful moods such as these?" he said flicking her forehead softly with his free hand as he guzzled more of the disgusting nutrition drink.
Back to top Go down
Satori

Satori

PostSubject: Re: Satori's Room (306)   Satori's Room (306) I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 10:37 am

She narrowed her eyes back at him. "Anata wa hentai yarō! You pervy bastard!" She said lightly pounding on his chest with her hands. She started giggling as he started to cough on his drink. "There! Don't choke now, but you got what you deserve!" she exclaimed in victory before coughing lightly, but still smiling.
Back to top Go down
Jack Handy

Jack Handy

PostSubject: Re: Satori's Room (306)   Satori's Room (306) I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 10:59 am

After he was done choking he started chuckling. He turned to her and grinned. "Don't blame me, blame my dad and Ikai, they're worse!" he said with a louder laugh.
Back to top Go down
Satori

Satori

PostSubject: Re: Satori's Room (306)   Satori's Room (306) I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 11:24 am

She blinked. "Speaking of which, are you worried about your family? They live on Hiiten do they not? Are you even a little concerned about them...considering whats going on outside...I mean, they did'nt abandon you in the middle of the night to flee the onslaught in Beijio like in my case...I'm sorry I didn't mean to pry; I just wanna know your feelings on the subject..." she said looking down at her hands, as she was twittling her fingers with blushed features upon her face.
Back to top Go down
Jack Handy

Jack Handy

PostSubject: Re: Satori's Room (306)   Satori's Room (306) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 11:37 am

Jack turned to face the window, a fake smiled glazed his youthful features. "They're fine. My dad's a Master Gunslinger, and my mother has trained in both the ways of Ninjutsu and of the holy Priesthood; they're tough...There's no reason why you should feel ashamed to ask." he said, parting her bangs away from her eyes again. "Well, I should head down into town again-see if there is anything else we could use till Tasha arrives." he said turning around and heading for the door. He opens it, and half turns to face Satori again. "Stay in bed, keep it warm for me," he chuckles lightly at this teasing action. "I'll be back soon." and with that he leaves the room again.
Back to top Go down
Satori

Satori

PostSubject: Re: Satori's Room (306)   Satori's Room (306) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 9:34 pm

Before she could fuss about it he was already gone. She let the hand that reached for him fall onto the bed. She looked down at her hands that were scrunching up the bed's blanket. She had a sorrowful expression on her face, and now she was alone again...Her dream had deeply troubled her-it was just like the one she had before she was abandoned. "Jack...-" she then heard loud shifting noises from the room below hers. She blinked, looking down at the floor as if it were a window to other parts of bar-but she could only see floor boards. She wondered if it was Jack, but she couldn't tell from where she was sitting. "Jack?" she called out almost like a whisper. She slowly slid herself off her bed and quietly made her way over to the door. She opened it just a crack, to see who or what was down there. "Jack?" she whispered again, before entering the hall.
Back to top Go down
Barduwulf

Barduwulf

PostSubject: Re: Satori's Room (306)   Satori's Room (306) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 12:48 am

After a little searching, Barduwulf found a room that was being used, most likely hers. He placed her on the bed and covered her up with the sheet. Afterwhich, he left for the bar.
Back to top Go down
Satori

Satori

PostSubject: Re: Satori's Room (306)   Satori's Room (306) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 12:51 am

"Jack..." she muttered, her fever still wracking her body.
Back to top Go down
Jack Handy

Jack Handy

PostSubject: Re: Satori's Room (306)   Satori's Room (306) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 1:58 am

Jack opened the door to the room and hurried over to the bedside when he saw Satori's weakened state. "Satori!" He cried, holding up her head. He bit his lower lip, pulling out a TIRS Instant Revive out of the box to help alleviate the fever. He placed a pill in her mouth and poured herbal tea slow and gentle to aid with the swallowing of it. "It's ok; I'm here for you." he said, parting her hair; placing a soaked cloth on top.
Back to top Go down
Satori

Satori

PostSubject: Re: Satori's Room (306)   Satori's Room (306) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 7:40 pm

Satori's eyes peered open. "Jack...we have visitors." she started coughing madly into her hand. "Jack...I hate this...why...just why..." she whimpered, tears flowing now as she embraces his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Jack Handy

Jack Handy

PostSubject: Re: Satori's Room (306)   Satori's Room (306) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 11:05 pm

Jack wrapped his arms around her. "It will be alright. We'll be going to Ithteca tonight. Just try to get some more rest. I have to talk to the man downstairs...I'll return shortly." he said before pulling away reluctantly.
Back to top Go down
Aki Frost

Aki Frost

PostSubject: Re: Satori's Room (306)   Satori's Room (306) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 11:28 pm

Aki leaned against the wall near the door; arms folded across her chest, turning to Bard as he entered. "Well, you sure know how to make an exit. Thankfully those...'things' won't be coming up here any time soon...however-there is still a fire down below us and if we don't move soon we're gonna be choking on fumes and then even the flames themselves. But not bad at all." She finished with a wink again before dropping her arms and standing errect. She reached out to the young samurai. "The name's Aki. Aki Frost; and you are?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Barduwulf

Barduwulf

PostSubject: Re: Satori's Room (306)   Satori's Room (306) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 11:38 pm

"Name's Barduwulf" He answered meeting her handshake. "You've met my nephew" Pointing to Jack, "and my apprentice" pointing to Suzu. "So, what are you doing in these parts?"
Back to top Go down
Aki Frost

Aki Frost

PostSubject: Re: Satori's Room (306)   Satori's Room (306) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 11:42 pm

She opened her mouth-and then nothing came out directly. "Well...to be honest...I can't really remember. Strange, I just don't remember. All I know is I woke up in the middle of the wastelands and was nearly dehydrated." she replied with some effort trying to remember. She turned to him and grinned again. "So what about you handsome? You and your 'troop' out here for a drink in this 'wonderful zombie apocalypse'?" she replied with a slight teasing tone.
Back to top Go down
Barduwulf

Barduwulf

PostSubject: Re: Satori's Room (306)   Satori's Room (306) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 11:45 pm

"Ghosts, actually." He stated. "Heard some rumors, but it turned out the ghosts were these two." Pointing to Jack and Satori.
Back to top Go down
Suzu Yamata

Suzu Yamata

PostSubject: Re: Satori's Room (306)   Satori's Room (306) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 12:09 am

Suzu immediately grabbed Bard's right arm and yanked him back. "Yeah, and Master also was teaching me some pretty decent tricks too!" she exclaimed, her tone with a hint of protection or jealousy hidden within.
Back to top Go down
Aki Frost

Aki Frost

PostSubject: Re: Satori's Room (306)   Satori's Room (306) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 12:21 am

Aki nodded, catching the tone easily. "Well then Suzu dear, I guess you and Mr. Barduwulf can teach me a few skills sometime-together?" she asked with a grin. Before turning to the girl laying in bed. "Who's she?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Barduwulf

Barduwulf

PostSubject: Re: Satori's Room (306)   Satori's Room (306) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 12:44 am

"perhaps we should save the rest of this conversation and suggestive comments for after we've escaped the burning building?" he said, pointing to the stairwell.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Satori's Room (306)   Satori's Room (306) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Satori's Room (306)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next