Galiavan: Nightmare Apocalypse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An alternate storyline for Galiavan: 2657

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nightmare weapons:

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
DEATH
Admin
DEATH

Honor : 0

Nightmare weapons: Empty
PostSubject: Nightmare weapons:   Nightmare weapons: I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 10:21 pm

Weapons used that were not in the original 2657 site can be posted here with descriptions for others to observe Razz
Back to top Go down
https://galiavan-nightmare.forumotion.com
Tasha

Tasha

PostSubject: Tasha's Regadia La Famila DUEX   Nightmare weapons: I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 10:49 am

Nightmare weapons: RegardialafamiliaDUEX.jpg?t=1303748518

Regardia La Familia DUEX

"It's a Custom weapon I had custom made for me as I travel those long lonely roads. Based off the Sadie Self-Defense concept, this weapon is definitely more of an offense than the poor Sadie. 'Regardia La Familia DUEX' which in truth means: Regardia 'Family Two'. Regardia was the last name my Step-Father held; the only one I considered family... This gun was made in his honor! The weapon has a magazine and can also swing open in order to load specialized shells. The weapon is an under-over style barreled weapon, and fires either in one shot semi-automatic OR two shot semi-automatic. The magazine feeds a numerous supply of .40 calibre ammunition, and can fire a limited supply of specialized rounds like my rifle."
Back to top Go down
Tasha

Tasha

PostSubject: Halcon Semi-Auto Rifle   Nightmare weapons: I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 10:53 am

Nightmare weapons: Tasharifle.jpg?t=1303748518

"A semi-automatic rifle I've had for a long time. It comes in handy when dealing with dragons, and like Regardia La Familia DUEX it can use specialized ammunition. This old rifle is truely a girls best friend! Te~Hee!"

http://galiavan2657.forumotion.com/t31p30-long-rifles-shotguns-and-sniper-rifles#784
this link has a better view of it ^^
Back to top Go down
Kelly Matsudara

Kelly Matsudara

PostSubject: Kelly's Revolver   Nightmare weapons: I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 12:06 pm

Nightmare weapons: KellyMatsudarasServiceRevolver.jpg?t=1307804499
A revolver carried by Dr. Kelly Matsudara. With it being her only firearm, she is highly proficient in it's use. The weapon has her kanji engraved onto the side of the weapon. It also appears to be a Service Revolver.
Back to top Go down
Rachel Renston

Rachel Renston

PostSubject: Rachel's Huntington Handgun   Nightmare weapons: I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 7:07 pm

Rachel's Huntington 9mm Handgun: A specialized hangun presented to Rachel for becoming the commander of the Azula Moon Base. It works like any other Huntington 9mm; just the slide has her name engraved on it and the gun has checkered wooden grips and a laser rail. Recently had a tune up-and it has a little extra power; now uses specialized 9mm rounds.

NOTE: On this site, since Rachel is a zombie, people can use her handgun after they neutralize her. The weapon allows them 30 shots before they have to toss it- (because since there is only supposed to be one of this specialty in existance, how am I supposed to allow others to use it too? Unless someone has a better idea and they would like to message me their solution; that be appreciated ^_^)

Nightmare weapons: RenstonHunttington9mmKit.png?t=1303839251

Silenced with Laser/flashlight:
Nightmare weapons: RenstonHuntington9mm.png?t=1303763007

Unsilenced with Accessory Rail:
Nightmare weapons: RenstonHuntington9mm3.png?t=1303763007

No attachments:
Nightmare weapons: RenstonHuntington9mmoriginal-1.png?t=1303763007
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare weapons:   Nightmare weapons: I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down