Galiavan: Nightmare Apocalypse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An alternate storyline for Galiavan: 2657

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Lower Bay of Ithteca (enterance 2a)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DEATH
Admin
DEATH

Honor : 0

The Lower Bay of Ithteca (enterance 2a) Empty
PostSubject: The Lower Bay of Ithteca (enterance 2a)   The Lower Bay of Ithteca (enterance 2a) I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 9:44 pm

Boat's can come into this small gulf/bay that is almost encircled in the rocky mountains of the City of Ithteca. Ships slide onto a "ship elevator", that allows to take ship and all up into the upper Ithteca Bay, a chaldera that has been filled with water through the weekly rains throughout the years plus the winters..
Back to top Go down
https://galiavan-nightmare.forumotion.com
Saeko

Saeko

PostSubject: Sink or swim, time to leave this popsicle stand!   The Lower Bay of Ithteca (enterance 2a) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 3:10 pm

Saeko turned to Niru and explained. "So, we were given permission to leave Ithteca to get supplies...however, our passes were...'lost' when Alastor and I last went out. With that, my blade of my father's katana was broken, and we have been unable to apply for another pass. So, we are just going to do things the interesting way." she said, poking the sheet up and pointing out to a small steam boat tied against the rocks around the bend. "That's our ship. This cargo boat we are on now is holding troops the government is likely sending out to places like Breland or Scardia. So it's best we don't get caught." She then turned to Niru again. "Can you swim? Because when your ready we'll jump ship (literally) and swim across to the boat. Then again..." she chuckled, holding back full blown laughter. "You can always fly over there in your...parot get-up." she added with a wink.
Back to top Go down
Niru

Niru

PostSubject: Re: The Lower Bay of Ithteca (enterance 2a)   The Lower Bay of Ithteca (enterance 2a) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 10:58 am

I hadn't expected the job to involve so much sneaking, but then that did keep things from getting boring. For a moment I considered turning one of my leaves into a fake pass, but had never actually seen one. Plus fine details and writing took time, and just sneaking sounded a bit less personally troublesome. Not that I minded getting carried either. As I looked out over the water, I wiggled my hips a little and swished my fluffy tail. "Oh, swimming would be much easier. I'm ready whenever you are." With my huge belly and small limbs, swimming wasn't my strong point, but I did have a backup plan.
Back to top Go down
Saeko

Saeko

PostSubject: Re: The Lower Bay of Ithteca (enterance 2a)   The Lower Bay of Ithteca (enterance 2a) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 3:26 pm

Saeko smiled. "O.K. then-now!" She spoke up-tieing her katana to her hip and diving over the edge of the boat. Jack-knifing off the boat-diving deep into the thick salty water below with a small gizer of a splash when she landed. Under the water, she closed her eyes, and instinctively swam up. She reached the surface and exhaled. The water was cold, and had quite a strong current, but not overpowering to her frame. She flipped back her bangs, shivering slightly as she turned towards the ship to see where Niru was. "Niru, you make down here yet?" she called out-her voice a little hard to make out over the roaring waves and the large cargo boat.
Back to top Go down
Niru

Niru

PostSubject: Re: The Lower Bay of Ithteca (enterance 2a)   The Lower Bay of Ithteca (enterance 2a) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 6:49 am

The diving into cold water was always the tough part. On the brightside I had my clothes and fur for some extra protection, but I'd still be soaked afterwards. But I got over it as I dived right into the water, and let my tail swish around me. The water swirled a little as I changed, becoming a rather large dolphin-like creature! I splashed back and forth a little, getting comfortable in the new form, before I began to swim ahead.
Back to top Go down
Saeko

Saeko

PostSubject: Re: The Lower Bay of Ithteca (enterance 2a)   The Lower Bay of Ithteca (enterance 2a) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 1:29 pm

Saeko looked around for Niru, and could see he was enjoying himself in a relatively large dolphin like form. She grinned and started swimming for the boat, casually calling out: "So, like your new form?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Lower Bay of Ithteca (enterance 2a)   The Lower Bay of Ithteca (enterance 2a) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Lower Bay of Ithteca (enterance 2a)
Page 1 of 1