Galiavan: Nightmare Apocalypse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An alternate storyline for Galiavan: 2657

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Andacra's Ice Cream Parlor

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Usagi

Usagi

Honor : 0

Andacra's Ice Cream Parlor Empty
PostSubject: Andacra's Ice Cream Parlor   Andacra's Ice Cream Parlor I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 10:41 am

Usagi stood in front of the establishment and grinned. "Well, I guess we don't have to wait in line." She turned and winked before pulling out her large war knife and slid it up between the crack of the door-lifting up the simple lock. She turned the handle of the door and it swung open. She turned to Narin. "After you, your magesty." she replied, grabbing the edges of her mini-skirt and bowing low, her breasts infamous cleavage revealed again, with the added bonus of the two breasts smacking against each other and caused them to wobble and bounce.
Back to top Go down
Prince Narin

Prince Narin

PostSubject: Re: Andacra's Ice Cream Parlor   Andacra's Ice Cream Parlor I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 10:44 am

I couldn't really look away from them as she curtsied, taking a moment before I rubbed my head and turned. "Thanks again for this!" With a smile I ran in ahead, to see how much was left.
Back to top Go down
Usagi

Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Andacra's Ice Cream Parlor   Andacra's Ice Cream Parlor I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 10:49 am

She grinned and followed after him. "If theres anything you want-I'll scoop it for you, It's not every day that I can be a hostess to a prince." she said with muffled giggle, entering the shop. It was big, and empty. She took a seat on a swivle chair, crossing her legs and looked over to Narin who was looking for what they had left.
Back to top Go down
Prince Narin

Prince Narin

PostSubject: Re: Andacra's Ice Cream Parlor   Andacra's Ice Cream Parlor I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 10:52 am

Before she had offered I'd grabbed a full carton of rocky-road and began to gulp it, eating most of the contents of the carton in the time it took to ask. Wiping a bit from my face, I smiled over. "Really? It all looks great."
Back to top Go down
Usagi

Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Andacra's Ice Cream Parlor   Andacra's Ice Cream Parlor I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 11:00 am

She was amazed by his appetite, but grinned all the same. "Well, if there's anything you want you can have it." she said standing up again and taking a dish from a cupboard. She walked over to him and pointed the ice cream cartons-gesturing what he would like her to platter for him. "Well I hope you don't get brain freeze-the way your eating it I'm suprised you havent yet!" she teased lightly. "Your rather fit for a person of your age group." she added. "Your village centered on physical training more or less?" she asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Prince Narin

Prince Narin

PostSubject: Re: Andacra's Ice Cream Parlor   Andacra's Ice Cream Parlor I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 11:04 am

"I'll take some of everything, I'm just famished!" I smiled wider as I sat down in the chair, my hips wiggling a little in excitement. "Quite a bit, I'm not as well trained as someone from a military family, but as prince it's my duty to be ready to protect my people if necessary." Of course I wasn't there for that now, but it was my duty to find out more about what had happened, and return that information to the village. We had fought off the initial invasion, but more incursions were happening all the time, and we needed better techniques to deal with it.
Back to top Go down
Usagi

Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Andacra's Ice Cream Parlor   Andacra's Ice Cream Parlor I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 11:08 am

Prince Narin wrote:
"I'll take some of everything, I'm just famished!" I smiled wider as I sat down in the chair, my hips wiggling a little in excitement. "Quite a bit, I'm not as well trained as someone from a military family, but as prince it's my duty to be ready to protect my people if necessary." Of course I wasn't there for that now, but it was my duty to find out more about what had happened, and return that information to the village. We had fought off the initial invasion, but more incursions were happening all the time, and we needed better techniques to deal with it.

She scooped up a bit of everything like he asked, and returned to him with a big spoon. "Well I guess your village is fine then I take it? If they don't require the physical existance of their Prince at the moment." She said and handed the platter to him.
Back to top Go down
Prince Narin

Prince Narin

PostSubject: Re: Andacra's Ice Cream Parlor   Andacra's Ice Cream Parlor I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 11:12 am

With absolutely amazing speed I began to gulp down the ice cream, my spoon moving all around as I stuffed it in, talking between swallows. "Not fine, but due to the terrain..." I paused to take another big bite. "We're seeing way less then out here. We wouldn't last long to a full invasion." As I finished the bowl in almost no time, I raised it up and drank down what had melted. Finally resting my hand on my stomach with a sigh. "Oh man that hit the spot."
Back to top Go down
Usagi

Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Andacra's Ice Cream Parlor   Andacra's Ice Cream Parlor I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 11:17 am

Usagi's jaw hung at the speed in which he devoured the ice cream. "Wow...you really were hungry!" she replied back with a giggle. She blinked suddenly, and took a napkin, leaning over towards him and dabbed it on his right cheek. "You had a little there." she stated, her leg raised as she reached over to him, balancing on the other, and she wiped the Ice cream off. Her boobs banged and danced within the black leather enclosure, and her skirt swayed. A scent of roses fell over Narin as she leant this close to him. "There you go!" she stated pulling away the napkin with a grin and giggled.
Back to top Go down
Prince Narin

Prince Narin

PostSubject: Re: Andacra's Ice Cream Parlor   Andacra's Ice Cream Parlor I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 9:13 am

"Thanks!" I replied happily between bites. My cheeks reddened a little as she leaned in, but I didn't react as strongly. The spell of the ice cream taking up just a bit too much of my mind. Though I set down the spoon a bit as the rose scent got stronger, and sat back in the chair. "So, where were you headed after this?"
Back to top Go down
Usagi

Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Andacra's Ice Cream Parlor   Andacra's Ice Cream Parlor I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 11:43 pm

Usagi let out a small sigh. "Well, I'm looking for a friend of mine, I heard that he was spotted headed this way. So I might continue searching the city, see if there is any sign of him." she said honestly. She looked rather melancholic, and then she sighed. "How about you lil'man? Where you headed after this?" she asked with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Prince Narin

Prince Narin

PostSubject: Re: Andacra's Ice Cream Parlor   Andacra's Ice Cream Parlor I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 11:05 am

As I smelled the scent more my cheeks reddened further, and I sounded a bit more shy in my reply. "Well I'm not really sure yet. Ultimately I need to find a city that's in better shape then this one. Though I could stay a while to help you look. I wouldn't exactly feel right leaving you all alone in this place."
Back to top Go down
Usagi

Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Andacra's Ice Cream Parlor   Andacra's Ice Cream Parlor I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 3:19 pm

She blinked at his response, smiling blushed a little herself. "Well thats quite nice of you-I don't mind the company; but at the sign of danger you take any means necessary to escape, alright?" she asked reaching out and stroaking his hair.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Andacra's Ice Cream Parlor   Andacra's Ice Cream Parlor I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Andacra's Ice Cream Parlor
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Galiavan: Nightmare Apocalypse :: General :: Gailden :: Wastelands :: Danton City Ghost Town-
Jump to: