Galiavan: Nightmare Apocalypse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An alternate storyline for Galiavan: 2657

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

untamed territory

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tasha

Tasha

Honor : 0

untamed territory Empty
PostSubject: untamed territory   untamed territory I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 1:08 am

Tasha took a seat beside a withered cactus on a large dirt covered boulder. She pressed her palms deep onto her pleated mini-skirt, removing some trail dust off the thin cloth. She propped her big rifle off to the side, leaning against a boulder close by. She wiped her brow with a piece of fabric she had produced from between the folds of her exposed clevage. She never believed that the world had been so hot since the catastrophy that occurred months earlier, but she was still on a mission and couldn't back down just yet. 'I still have to give Jack and Satori another vial of medicine; they should be in Ithteca by now-but knowing Jack he's still in Jemial.' her inner thoughts beamed with a slight tone of humor, picturing Jack still waiting for her as undead rampage the ghost town. She pulled up her canteen and leant back on the rock, closing her sparkling blue eyes as she guzzled down the life-giving water. Her chest lifted and fell, her breasts jiggling from the slightest movement she made, and the degree of bouncing would vary from how strong she turned or moved. The wind blew, and she felt a draft lift her skirt a bit-and despite the world being devoid of most intelligent life and given the fact she was alone, she instantly dropped the metal canteen and pressed down on the blue thin skirt to shield her white thong from the elements. Her breasts banged together and fell with a springing motion due to this action; while her canteen clanged loudly on the boulder she was perched on, and the metalic item gleamed in the light beside her shadow that casted behind her. She was blushing and she sighed, and turned around, streaching on the boulder as she lazily reaches for her canteen. Her cheeks are still flushed, and she mentally tells herself that modesty was still a precious skill to have-and that loosing half her water wasn't entirely a waste...but she still felt silly in doing so. Her breasts pressed firmly on the rock and her face contorted into a frustrated-blushed red look as her dominant right hand reached for the metal canteen. Her legs kicked and pumped, she ignored the occassional lift and raise of her skirt this time, and made a lazy approach to grab a fallen canteen a hard job in the middle of this untamed territory she had been trespassing upon...

(please join in and devour me-I'll put up a struggle though! <3)
Back to top Go down
Jadabra

Jadabra

Honor : 4

untamed territory Empty
PostSubject: Re: untamed territory   untamed territory I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 10:36 am

In the distance all that would be visible to the woman were softly shifting shapes, of a vaguely humanoid nature. The bulk of my enormous body was hidden beneath the soil, waiting for a trespasser such as her to come looking. But it had been many hours since I'd encountered any sign of movement, and even longer since that of the living. My endless gnawing hunger was becoming too strong, and with a great roar I exploded from the soil, the humanoid growths on my bag flailing about as I rose to all fours, taking deep sniffs of the surrounding environment. I was in luck, and Tasha's scent was easy to make out now. At full speed I started towards her, the ground trembling beneath my huge white-furred feet as I rushed towards the human woman, moving far faster then my huge size suggested should be possible.
Back to top Go down
Tasha

Tasha

untamed territory Empty
PostSubject: Re: untamed territory   untamed territory I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 10:48 am

*Jadabra's tremendous roar* Tasha looks up, and is startled by the appearance of the large creature. 'It's a brueler!' her mind's eye told her. She couldn't reach for her large rifle in time, so she instead pulled out her handgun:
untamed territory RegardialafamiliaDUEX.jpg?t=1303748518

and pulled the trigger three times at the large bounding creature; the gun was on single shot semi-auto and the first two flew high, and the last slammed into the creatures chest. She backed up, trying not to trip on dead cacti or sharp jutting rocks, the muzzle flash of the weapon giving her a beautiful aura that showed off her every curve.
Back to top Go down
Jadabra

Jadabra

untamed territory Empty
PostSubject: Re: untamed territory   untamed territory I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 10:55 am

The first bullet vanished into the deep white fur of my side, but the second seemed to hit it's mark. A small spray of pink came from my side, though it was not a major injury to a creature of my size. With a great leap I slammed to the ground on all fours, and opened my mouth wide, the multiple rows of enormous teeth visible to Tasha. As I breathed in, a low buzzing sound filled the air, and a ball of pink light gradually began to grow inside of my maw.
Back to top Go down
Tasha

Tasha

untamed territory Empty
PostSubject: Re: untamed territory   untamed territory I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 11:03 am

Jadabra's sudden slamming motion made Tasha stumble. "Woah!" Tasha exclaimed, falling backwards onto her plump rump, her breasts falling and bouncing again. She cringed at the dull pain on her tailbone, and was suprised how Jadabra had got this close in a matter of seconds! She could see it opening it's gaping toothy maw-thinking in a dark tone how easy it could swallow her curvy form...
She gulped, watching something pink grow. "That's something new..." she thought as she began to crab walk, raising the handgun and firing a shell at the light.
Back to top Go down
Jadabra

Jadabra

untamed territory Empty
PostSubject: Re: untamed territory   untamed territory I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 11:09 am

The bullet disappeared into the pink light as the ball grew larger, before finally it exploded. My mouth opened wider as it had with the roar, but now the pink light filled my mouth completely, even the teeth fading from the view in the glowing wall. The light then burst forward as a huge beam, slicing into the ground for a moment to leave a deep trench, as I raised my head. It sliced gradually across, before raising to fire towards Tasha as she crab-walked to the side. She seemed a bit quick for a direct hit, but with luck it would provide the distraction I needed.
Back to top Go down
Tasha

Tasha

untamed territory Empty
PostSubject: Re: untamed territory   untamed territory I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 11:16 am

Tasha screamed from the awesome power of the creatures beam. She watched it slice into the land like a thick glowing blade that dragged its lethal rays accrossed the wasteland's soil. She rolled to the right-evading the ray barely but landing into the trench previously made by the creauture. She was looking up at the sky, and her form hugged the contours of the trench as she raised her chest to look at Jadabra. "I need to report this activity!" she told herself, her face expressing pure horror and sweat trickled down her face. She broke the barrel down of her gun, loading electric shot into the double chambers of the weapon and snapped it up, and ejected the magazine-she was ready to take aim and fire.
Back to top Go down
Jadabra

Jadabra

untamed territory Empty
PostSubject: Re: untamed territory   untamed territory I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 6:57 am

As I came to a stop my four legs bent, and with surprising speed I sprang into the air, my enormous bulk casting a shadow down below me, before I landed with a crash, shaking the earth around. It wasn't a massive tremor, simply the drop of my many tons, but it was enough to add extra problems with aiming the rifle, though as of yet I did not seem aware of the weapon.
Back to top Go down
Tasha

Tasha

untamed territory Empty
PostSubject: Re: untamed territory   untamed territory I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 1:35 pm

The weapon shook in her hands-the bullet firing and soaring high and just barely grazing Jadabra. Her own body in the meantime pulsed by the tremor was temporarily floating above the surface of the ground, before falling onto her back again-bouncing twice on that sore back of hers. She cringed and slowly sat up with weapon in hand. "I don't know if I am able to defeat this awesome beast...I need to get away.." she thought to herself, rolling forward to her feet before breaking out into a sprint-holstering the rifle onto her back. She was heading back into the direction of Jemial...she hoped.
Back to top Go down
Che

Che

untamed territory Empty
PostSubject: ((I'm far enough away from you two unless you like me to join you :P )   untamed territory I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 9:44 am

Che was alone again; trudging through the untame wildlife of the wastelands. She was sweating and she had enough water to reach her to Danton if she was lucky. The group she had been a part of had been wiped out in Beijio...The ADN's 'last attempt' at trying to reclaim the city, now a dismal failure. "We just lead sheep to the slaughter..." she said weakly, her blue eyes were becoming hazy. She was suprised that she had not overheated yet in this stark sun. She had used alot of her strength and her 'arms' were heated hunks of metal that were turning cherry red back in Beijio...she was thirsty-she needed something to cool her body down again or she would fall and would be helpless to the environment around her. "Gotta keep moving..." she said again, coughing hoarsely. She paused momentarily. She swore she heard gun fire, but didn't know where it was originating from. She let out a sigh and continued on without a second thought.
Back to top Go down
DEATH
Admin
DEATH

untamed territory Empty
PostSubject: EVENT!   untamed territory I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 12:33 pm

(To Che)
From around her, five undead ADN soldiers slowly shifted up onto their knees, each moaning or grunting painful words or simple gutteral moans as they shambled onto their feet. One had a firm grip of a standard issue ADN 9mm handgun, and raised the weapon one handed as the other reached for her too. The gun suddenly went off-and the bullet soared past Che's head; the echoing shot attracting three more undead and entering them into the fray-however these three were obviously civilians at one point. With 8 undead circling around the weak and battered Che, the Undead had a slight advantage-however they were slow and came at her in a snails pace, leaving large openings in their defenses like most Undead do.
Back to top Go down
https://galiavan-nightmare.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

untamed territory Empty
PostSubject: Re: untamed territory   untamed territory I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

untamed territory
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Galiavan: Nightmare Apocalypse :: General :: Gailden :: Wastelands-
Jump to: