Galiavan: Nightmare Apocalypse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An alternate storyline for Galiavan: 2657

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Valan's Room

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DEATH
Admin
DEATH

Honor : 0

Valan's Room Empty
PostSubject: Valan's Room   Valan's Room I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 9:48 pm

Valan's room he's had since he was a young boy. Though it has gone through all stages of his life from childhood into adulthood-he insists that he still keep his old room.
Back to top Go down
https://galiavan-nightmare.forumotion.com
Valan Bennett

Valan Bennett

Honor : 0

Valan's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valan's Room   Valan's Room I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 4:48 pm

Valan looked up at the ceiling of his room. It had been a while since Trunks and Asura went out to find more survivors. Something welled in his gut, an aching feeling that made him worry. He closed his eyes, breathing slowly; trying to gather his thoughts of what the last few months had brought him. He had met Trunks, they went to Beijio together; the entire world gets crazy, she gets put on active duty, and now he was stuck here as a civilian. He didn't like the idea of 'asking permission' to leave the city for any reason. Besides, he knew people sneaked out every other night to look for a lost loved one, or food and water.

"Urrgh! I can't take this!" He complains, sitting up in his bed. He looked wearily over at the photo of Trunks and himself, and decided that he would go back out into that crazy world again. He stood up, and headed into his father's room. He needed to grab Dad's Machine Gun.
Back to top Go down

Valan's Room
Page 1 of 1